All information about SJ816 Sunnjet Chinese built cell phone

Forums

Forum Home > Questions > Manual for the sj816 sunnjet cell phone

dena marie

Hi,

can anyone let me know where I could go to download the manual for this cell phone? Thanks so much and please e-mail me with the info if possible.

Thanks

dena

March 7, 2011 at 12:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AlbinoFoxRacer
Site Owner

I actually just found the manual. Will see if I can upload it onto my computer. Will take some time because my sister is on the computer. Will work on it tomorrow. Hopefully it serves helpful to you.

March 23, 2011 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

becky

how can i get a copy of the manual to

April 9, 2011 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AlbinoFoxRacer
Site Owner

I forgot all about uploading that manual. Will see if I can find it tomorrow. Sorry about the wait.

April 12, 2011 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duhnewf

I just purchased a SJ816 phone from ebay.  I am having the time of my life trying to use it.  I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out.  A manual would help.  I was told that the phone was unlocked but apparently it is only unlocked to certain carriers.  I am with Virgin Mobile in Canada.  I have my sim card activated and the dang phone still won't work.  It is not recogonizing the card, I am assuming because it isn't unlocked for virgin.  Can someone pleaseeeee help me!!!  Thanks Judy

April 16, 2011 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AlbinoFoxRacer
Site Owner

I have actually never heard of Virgin Mobile. You might want to contact someone nearby that unlocks phones. You might have to get it unlocked again, specifically for that service provider. Sorry about the wait. Have been busy soo much that I forgot about this site.

October 13, 2011 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AlbinoFoxRacer
Site Owner

I have actually never heard of Virgin Mobile. You might want to contact someone nearby that unlocks phones. You might have to get it unlocked again, specifically for that service provider. Sorry about the wait. Have been busy soo much that I forgot about this site.

October 13, 2011 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AlbinoFoxRacer
Site Owner

I uploaded photos of the manual for anybody that needed it.

October 14, 2011 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.