All information about SJ816 Sunnjet Chinese built cell phone

Forums

Forum Home > Questions > How to play music on your sj816 cell phone

AlbinoFoxRacer
Site Owner

Step 1:

After you have inserted the additional TF memory card into the TF card slot of this phone, use your USB cable to connect your computer/laptop to your phone.

Step 2:

Create a Folder called "My Music" on the card. 

Step 3:

Copy/Paste mp3 songs from the computer to this folder

Step 4 A:

Go to "Menu" -- "Multimedia" -- "Audio Player" -- "List" -- "Options" -- "Settings" -- In Settings choose "Memory Card" in the first frame and click "OK" -- Click play icon to play it

OR

Step 4 B:

Go to "Menu" -- "File Manager" -- "Memory Card" -- "Options" -- "Open" -- Choose the folder that includes your mp3 songs -- "Options" -- "Open" -- Choose the Song you want to play -- "Play"

I hope this tutorial was helpful for you!

January 2, 2011 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

lhandy

i have did everything that was on ur list and my phone is still saying that i have no music on my sd card

February 22, 2011 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AlbinoFoxRacer
Site Owner

Unfortuantely I only know so much about these phones. I recently called in about another cell phone I have to unlock MMS messaging and they had to perform a hard reset. Although it didn't work, they told me I would also have to change some of my settings in the phone to match my service provider. Looking back over my last post, I think it shows you how to change those settings, all you have to do now is hard reset it. You can do that by calling your service provider and they should be able to perform this process.

February 28, 2011 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.