All information about SJ816 Sunnjet Chinese built cell phone

Forums

Forum Home > Questions > Problems with sending text messages with sounds or pictures

AlbinoFoxRacer
Site Owner

These steps have to be taken in order to send text messages with sounds and pictures as attachments. 

Changing or Verifying GPRS Settings:

Step 1:

Make sure your SIM card is in the SIM1 Slot first! (IF YOU INSERTED THE SIM CARD INTO THE SIM2 SLOT, YOU WILL NEED TO OPEN THE SIM2 SLOT) 

Step 2:

Go to "Service" -- "WAP" -- "Settings" -- "Edit Profile" -- "SIM1" -- choose the provider that gave you the SIM card. After you find them, click "OK" then activate profile.

Before changing or setting the MMS settings you have to have completed the above steps.

Step 1 of MMS Settings:

Go to "Messages" -- "MMS" -- "MMS Settings" -- "Server Profile" -- "SIM1" -- Select Prover's name MMS, etc: Tmobile MMS, AT&T MMS, Verizon Wireless MMS -- Click "Activate Profile"

Note: If you send an MMS with a picture that's too big, it may fail because there isn't enough space for storage.

I apologize if the following steps do not help you. I seeked someone else's help that has had experience with these phones and he said changing these settings helped him.

January 2, 2011 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tabitha

I tried the above info on this phone and it worked to be able to download a MMS message, but it won't let me on the internet keeps saying internal error. Do you have any ideas? Please!!!

March 23, 2011 at 8:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AlbinoFoxRacer
Site Owner

I'm glad you got as far as downloading mms messages. I just found the manual so hopefully it will help you solve this problem. I just have to upload it. Will get on that tomorrow.

March 23, 2011 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.