All information about SJ816 Sunnjet Chinese built cell phone

Forums

Forum Home > Questions > getting service on the sj816

marvin

i pulled the sims card out of my samsung rugby 2 that is working fine [have charged the sj816] put the sims card in the sj816 re installed battery turned on the sj8 ph  will not connect to at&t no services[can not call or receive call] pulled card back out put back in rugby 2 turned it on went right to at&t ph and will call and receive so sims card is ok, has anyone had the problem ok am i not doing something i should be doing ,thanks in advance marvin

--
January 16, 2011 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AlbinoFoxRacer
Site Owner

Did you follow the instructions I posted to change the settings? I think that might help. You have to set up the phone in order for it to register that it has a SIMS card in it. If that doesn't help, let me know and I'll try to seek further help.

January 18, 2011 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

One Lucky Dogg

Albino. Where did you post change the settings. I have bought several SJ's on ebay but this last on has thrown me for a loop. I cant seem to get it unlocked. It keeps saying network failed. Have any suggestions> Greatly appreciated. 

February 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AlbinoFoxRacer
Site Owner

Sorry it's taking me so long to respond to some of these posts. If it's not already unlocked, you may have to purchase an unlock code on ebay and give them your imei and model. Before you do, ask around to see if anybody has heard about this phone. It sounds like you've had a lot more experience with these phones than I have. If you are able, could you help some of the members out on this website? I'm not on as often because of college. Thanks!

February 28, 2011 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

dena marie

Hi AlbinoFoxRacer. I do have a question, but first would like to thank you for all the questions you have answered & in turn also helped others, including me. If I knew anything about this phone I would help although I just bought & I will be just another one with questions. I really don't know anything about this phone except the basics & would like to know how to utilize the other functions on the phone but can't find a user manual.

Do you have any idea where I would get one to refer to in order to check out all the functions for this unit. Thanks so much.

Dena

March 7, 2011 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prettyblack

Does anyone know how you get on the internet with the SJ816. I can't i am just frustrated please help

--
March 8, 2011 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

AlbinoFoxRacer
Site Owner

I had a manual for the phone. Gonna try to find it for ya. When I do, I'll see if I can scan it in as a pdf.

March 23, 2011 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AlbinoFoxRacer
Site Owner

I uploaded the manual. You can find that in the photos section at the top. Sorry it took me longer than a year to reply to your comment Prettyblack but I unfortunately would have to say I don't think you can access the internet with an unlocked SJ816 or any unlocked phone that wasn't made/built for a particular provider period. Your welcome Dena Marie and I hope that I have been of assistance thus far. I would like to thank you guys or posting your questions and making this website lively. :) I was thinking I was the only one on this planet that owned one of these phones. I still own it but I have a different cell phone now. Thanks again

- AlbinoFoxRacer

November 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Blog Entries

No recent entries

Recent Videos

No recent videos